Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cyphotilapia frontosa "Moba"

Well, kids, it is happening, finally - I'm getting my frontosa today. I found a source not too terribly far from me and will receive 10 Moba fry, plus 5 N. lelelupi.

I had decided not to get leleupi, one of my absolutely favorite Tanganyikan cichlids, since they most likely will be meals for the frontosa a year or two down the road, but it could be a while before that happens, and I will enjoy them in the meantime. There is a whole lot of room in this tank for the time being.

I will figure out something to do with the goldfish, though I wish I had a little tank for them, too. I have grown quite fond of the three of them - they are happy-go-lucky little bobbling things and I will miss them, though they sure don't belong in the 150, especially now.

I will post some pictures when I get them settled.





....yay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment