Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The wee fishies are here: 12 wild crossed with domestic silver (50/50) angels. I ordered 10 but got a few extras. All are in perfect condition and very healthy, packed 4 to a bag. They were packed beautifully - very carefully done with cool packs. Big shout out to Jim Scarola (Prontodelivery on Aquabid) for some lovely specimens. He was very, very prompt to get back to me to answer my questions and shipping was fast and just as requested.







Sorry for the crappy pic but I'm at work and using my phone. They're acclimating slowly to the local water (my house is 5 minutes away) and I will bring them home and acclimate them again to the tank they're going into, which has params very close to this tank at work, except the tank at home has almond (catappa) leaves to acidify the water slightly, giving it some antiseptic properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment